Thought of the Day

My Huckleberry Prayer

Dear God,

You gave me the knowledge, resources and desire to plant these seeds. I pray that you will help them grow to your glory. And thank you for making huckleberries, we love them.

Amen

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Winter Storm Warning

Yesterday was bright and sunny. Today there is a winter storm warning in place from 3 pm today until 6 pm tomorrow. It hasn't started snowing yet but it is cold and the weather is getting eclectic.
I let the plants stay outside until I got home from work as it was still fairly warm and sunny. When I did get home, I set up a card table by the door and brought all the pots in.


I was very glad that I did due to the fact that around 3:30ish this was the backyard.



No, that is not snow, it is hail. And that table was where the pots were sitting. Had they been out there, they would have been pulverized.

So, I'm going to keep the plants inside until the temperature warms back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment