Thought of the Day

My Huckleberry Prayer

Dear God,

You gave me the knowledge, resources and desire to plant these seeds. I pray that you will help them grow to your glory. And thank you for making huckleberries, we love them.

Amen

Monday, January 24, 2011

Staring Anew

Hello everyone, I'm back for another go around.
I meant to get supplies up and running before Christmas but you know how things go during the holidays. So today I finally ordered a new packet of seeds and hopefully it won't be too late in the season to start new plants growing. I'm going to be taking the next fews days to get soil, pots, and a seedling place in my house ready.
Thank you so very much to anyone who might still be reading this. Hopefully I will have more to show for it this year than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment