Thought of the Day

My Huckleberry Prayer

Dear God,

You gave me the knowledge, resources and desire to plant these seeds. I pray that you will help them grow to your glory. And thank you for making huckleberries, we love them.

Amen

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Temporary Hiatus

So, thanks to the observance of some of the people who visit this site (Thank you so much) I have found that the plants growing in my planters ar enot Huckleberries they are weeds.
Seeing as how it is too late in the season to do anything about it I am not going to continue. Instead, I am going to use the next few months to do some more research, get the right supplies and start over next year.

Thank you to all who have been reading this. I am sorry for the set back. I hope you guys join me next year, I should be starting sometime in January if my understanding of the research is correct.

Once again, thank you to those who pointed out that the plants were weeds and thus ending my futile efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment