Thought of the Day

My Huckleberry Prayer

Dear God,

You gave me the knowledge, resources and desire to plant these seeds. I pray that you will help them grow to your glory. And thank you for making huckleberries, we love them.

Amen

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nothing's Happening

So, this is just a little check in for anyone who has been waiting to hear about what’s going on. We're at the eight week point which is the maximum amount of time that both the seed packet and Barney suggest for growing plants from seeds and as of yet, nothing has happened. I wish I could say I know why but the hard thing with seeds is it is hard to tell what's going on beneath the soil. I've been trying to keep the seeds moist without drowning them or letting them dry out and every now and then I spray the pots with water that I've added vinegar to, to try and keep the PH levels down.
This isn't to say that I'm giving up on the seeds. It's just a little frustrating because I'm not sure where to take it from here. I'm going to be in Estes Park next week and I think I've seen packets of seeds there. So, I am entertaining the idea of getting a pack if I can find one and trying again. But I'm still praying that something will grow. If anyone has any suggestions I'm completely open to any advice you guys can give me.
Hopefully something will happen soon and I can give you all an update on them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment